Day 6

Woke up early morning and started working at 9 o’clock. keep going tell lunch time then get back to work. Mick was making some points to put them in the presentation. Meadot was sewing the lilypad with a piece of a cloth and make a connection between the four shoes. We have tried it on a baby, but it didn’t work. The baby wore the shoes and the light led up on its maximum brightness while it should be less bright. Our product works on pressure so as we push harder the intensity of the light will increase. Thanks for the baby, the product failed and we have to fix some problems. We then started over and tried to fix the problems by getting assistancefrom the instructors.

Hanna(one of our instructors) helped Mick then make some changes to the codes. That took about two hours while the rest of the group were working on the shoes to make them look prettier. The product worked excellently and we then went to bed late midnight.

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IMG_1985-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

The final product

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IMG_1967-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

The baby with his father

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IMG_19651-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

Sheikha and Mick with the baby

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

Spam protection by WP Captcha-Free