After assuring ourself that the construction of the balloon-and-string output is strong enough to hold the rotation of the motors, we finalized everything: programming, graphing using Processing, actual human testing, and giving a practice presentation. When we tested our device on Stefan, one of our instructors, we were able to see the graph going down, demonstrating that the his skin’s conductivity increases. There was inevitably a trivial problem in which we unintentionally burned the LilyPad, but we eventually made another working prototype.
http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/3-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 614px) 100vw, 614px" />
http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/22-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 614px) 100vw, 614px" />
http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/4-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 614px) 100vw, 614px" />