Day 6

Today we started off by linking the strip to the Arduino and testing the program. Unfortunately, there was some technical problems, which we later figured out to be short-circuiting. We were expected to get the working prototype ready for the practice presentations, however, this was not the case. Nevertheless, we presented without a working model.

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02651-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /> http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02652-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /> http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02654-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /> http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02655-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

 

 

 

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02658-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />  http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02660-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02668-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

After coming back, we decide to use one pressure sensor than two. This made the results that we were getting in terms of resistance better. Finally, we were able to get the program to work on the product :D. Immediately after that, we started working on the second strip that would only contain pressure sensors linked to the first strip of LED lights.
http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02669-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />   http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02670-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

 

In the mean time, we were also able to decide on the outer cover design for our product. At the end of the day, we had a working prototype; something we were very pleased with.

http://www.objectdna.com/workshops/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC02674-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

Spam protection by WP Captcha-Free